Welcome and Blessings!

Thanks for stopping by! Here you can escape from the madness of the world and learn about all kinds of Pagan, Wiccan, alternative and New Age subjects. I'm adding new stuff all the time so please keep checking back.

I love to hear your feedback so please do leave me your comments suggestions rants or whatever! :o)

Blessed Be

StarLight xx

Sunday 14 August 2011

Home Remedies for all your ailments!

I've recently been studying a lot about home remedies and natural cures. Nature has so much to give us in terms of achieving balance and wellbeing, but we often lose sight of this, particularly if we live far away from the countryside. But even then, so much knowledge about healing plants and other home remedies is being lost. Drug companies are keen to make lots of money from us, and whilst modern medicine is certainly an important development in human history, kinder and more natural cures have so much to offer us, and can heal us in a way that minimizes the nasty side effects often caused by western medicine.

Anyway I've found a great site which has tons of useful and effective home remedies, and have been trying a few out, with good success! It turns out that some honey and apple cider vinegar are the best investments for anyone looking to try natural cures for things, those two ingredients are amazing! I've always suffered from tonsilitus and things so I was really intrigued to try out these sore throat remedies that I found. The propolis sweets have been working really well for me, especially with the ACV and honey mixture.

I'm also keen to try out some helpful info about improving your skin and getting rid of acne and zits, and also some skincare products that you can make at home, including the delicious sounding brown sugar face scrub, i'll have to make sure not to lick it off though!

So if you want to try to cure yourself the natural way, take a look at these great remedies that you can do at home!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Manuel and I find very interesting your blog. I am a music composer of quiet, relaxing and I have a blog where I put my music for free to all those wishing to relax with my melodies. If you are interested visit me, here I leave the link. Thank you very much and a hug.

    LINK: www.manuelalvarezcompositor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete